Grants do not have to be repaid unless you do not complete the term for which the grant was intended. If you withdraw totally from the college before completing a term, you may be required to repay grant money.
- Federal Pell Grant is determined by a payment schedule published by the U. S. Department of Education. Annual Pell Grants will range from $609 to $5,550.
- Minnesota State Grant is awarded to Minnesota residents only. The annual amount is determined by a formula and ranges from $100 to approximately $6,259. The annual award is based on average tuition and fees and goes up or down by credit level.
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG) is given to students with very high need. A limited amount of money is available and is given to students on a first-completed-file first- awarded basis until funds are gone.
- Post-Secondary Child Care is a Minnesota grant available to students with children who are paying for child care. Eligibility criteria apply. Download Application
- Minnesota Indian Scholarship is available to residents who are 1/4 or more Indian ancestry and demonstrate need by completing the FAFSA. Download Application