Scholarship Deadlines For 2015-2016:
April 1, 2015 - Fall Semester
November 20, 2015 - Spring Semester
Please follow the instructions below to begin the scholarship application process (as a reminder, students will need to apply for scholarships using the AwardSpring Online system).
- Click the "Apply Online Now" button to begin the process.
- All users will create an AwardSpring Online account. Please Note: AwardSpring replaced the STARS platform so students who have a STARS account will still need to create a new user log-on.
- Complete the application by following the instructions given.
- Attach any required documentation you are asked to provide (this will vary depending on the scholarships for which you are eligible).
- If you have to attach documentation and you don’t have a scanner, you may use the scanner located in the ATCC Library.
- Once your application is complete AwardSpring will give you a list of Qualified Scholarships. You will need to click the “Apply ” button on each one in order to submit your application.
- When prompted, please report your most recent cumulative GPA. ATCC Foundation will verify this information
- Notification letters will be emailed to applicants within 4-5 weeks of the deadline
- For further questions, contact Linda Dolan, Director of Scholarships and Alumni, at
320-762-4439 or via email email@example.com