3.17.13 Change of Major

If a student wishes to change their major, they must contact the Admissions Office and complete the change of major form. If the change of major form is submitted within the first five (5) days of the term, the change occurs at that point. If the form is submitted after the fifth (5th) day of the term, the change will become effective at the start of the next term.

During a student's first term of enrollment, they may have only one declared major. Beginning with the second term of enrollment, a student may request to have a second major added to their record.

Approved by: Leadership Council
Effective Date: 12/13/10
Last Date Revised: 12/03/10