ATCC will follow the MnSCU standard transcript format.
- An unofficial transcript will be mailed to students with their diploma, degree, or certificate.
- Alexandria Technical and Community College electronically sends and receives education reports/transcripts from other MnSCU colleges, if a student has attended after 1990.
- Additional transcripts are available from the Registrar's Office when requested in writing by the student. A $7.25 fee will be charged for all official transcripts that are mailed or unofficial transcripts that are faxed.
- There is a $35 charge for transcripts sent via overnight mail. This request must be received in the Registrar's Office by 1:30 PM.
- If an official transcript is sent to another college, but has not arrived within a three (3) month timeframe of the initial request, a second transcript will be sent at no charge; however, a written request will be required.
- Transcripts will not be mailed if a "hold" has been placed on a student's record because of overdue debts to the college, loan exit holds, or because of books, equipment, or other college material that has not been returned in a timely manner. Students can obtain unofficial copies of their academic record by going online through their e-Services account.
Approved by: ATCC Leadership Council
Effective Date: 10/09/13
Last Date Revised: 10/09/13