Alexandria Area High School Students
AAHS students have an opportunity to work toward completing:
- Individual courses to transfer toward their future college and/or program major
- 40 credit MN Transfer Curriculum package
- 60 credit Liberal Arts & Sciences Associate in Arts degree
- ATCC technical courses or programs (depending on HS graduation requirements and course/program requirements)
The advantages of PSEO include:
- Free tuition and books (save time and money)
- Assistance and advising with career and educational planning
- Possibility of earning an associates degree while still in high school
- Can attend part-time (as little as one class) or full-time
- Can take classes online or on campus
How to Apply
When your completed application packet is received, you will be contacted by the college to complete the process for acceptance into the PSEO program.
If you have any questions about completing the application process, please call or email the PSEO Office at 320-762-4545 or firstname.lastname@example.org.