Home School Students
Every semester, 20-30% of ATCC's PSEO enrollment is home school students. Home school students have historically been the college's second largest PSEO "high school".
Home school students have an opportunity to work toward completing:
- Individual courses to transfer toward their future college and/or program major
- 40 credit MN Transfer Curriculum package
- 60 credit Liberal Arts & Sciences Associate in Arts degree
- ATCC technical courses or programs (depending on individual course/program requirements)
The advantages of PSEO include:
- No cost for tuition and books (save time and money)
- Assistance and advising with career and educational planning
- Possibility of earning an associates degree while a PSEO student
- Can attend part-time (as little as one class) or full-time
- Can take classes online or on campus
Minnesota Home School Juniors and Seniors who wish to enroll under this program must submit the entire PSEO application packet with a transcript of Home School credits completed to date. Most forms within this application packet require the high school counselor's endorsement (home school parent in this case) as well as the parent signature.
How to Apply
When your completed application packet is received, you will be contacted by the college to complete the process for acceptance into the PSEO program which may include ACCUPLACER placement testing and visiting with the PSEO advisor.
If you have any questions about completing the application process, please call or email the PSEO Office at 320-762-4545 or firstname.lastname@example.org