The Alexandria Technical & Community College Foundation is committed to "PAVING THE WAY" for students attending the college. The Foundation awards over $375,000 in scholarships each year to deserving and qualified students.
Scholarship Deadlines For 2014-2015:
April 1, 2014 - Fall Semester
November 20, 2014 - Spring Semester
Things to know BEFORE starting the online scholarship process through STARS:
- Know the degree you are planning to obtain (AA, AAS, Diploma, etc.)
- Know your program's division (click here for division listing)
- Know your eight-digit Tech ID number
- Use your most recent cumulative GPA when asked for a GPA
Access additional scholarship sources from www.fastweb.com and www.collegenet.com or contact Linda Dolan, Director of Scholarships and Alumni.
- Awards are disbursed to high school graduates or equivalent.
- ATCC Foundation scholarship awards are based on funds available.
- ATCC Foundation scholarship awards are included in the total financial aid award. For more financial aid information click here.
- If scholarship recipient terminates enrollment prior to disbursement, he or she will relinquish rights to further benefit under the award.
- Scholarships identified are known as of 11/15/13.
In general, applicants will be notified of awards via email within 4 weeks of the deadline.
The Selection Committee is made up of ATCC faculty/staff/retirees, community representatives, and program/industry partners.
Awards are based on:
- Scholastic Achievement (grades)
- Personal Applicant Information/Career Goals Sheet
- Letter of Recommendation