ATCC Foundation Bookstore Textbook Return Policy
Original receipts MUST accompany all returns
Student photo ID is required
- New books and packaged items MUST be in the same condition as purchased. Free from writing, highlighting, creases or erasure marks. If not in the same condition, 50% of the original price will be refunded.
- Loose-leaf and shrink-wrapped bundles are not returnable if opened.
- CDs, diskettes, passcodes, software included with book or standalone must be unopened or it is not returnable.
- Books purchased after the posted return policy dates are NOT returnable.
- We do not "exchange" books. (All transactions are returns or purchases.)
- We are unable to issue duplicate receipts. Keep your receipts in a safe place.
- Returns are refunded in the same manner as original purchase.
Important: Students have five (5) working days from the beginning of the semester to return books, regardless of when the books were purchased.
Late Start Classes
Students enrolled in late start classes have five (5) working days after the class first meets to return books. Bring original class schedule and receipt to the bookstore for late start book returns.