Customized Training Staff
Randy Wentzel has a broad background in the field of manufacturing, having spent the past 25 years employed as a manufacturing engineer in various manufacturing environments. Randy has been involved with wire and cable assembly, electro-mechanical assembly, welding and fabrication processes, paint line processes, workplace and plant layout, methods improvement, and industrial training and curriculum development.
Prior to joining Alexandria Technical & Community College, Randy taught at Bemidji State University in the Technological Studies Department and as an adjunct faculty for Northwest Technical College in Bemidji, Minnesota.
Randy's educational experience in curriculum design and assessment coupled with his varied background in manufacturing processes will provide an experienced resource for developing creative custom training solutions.
Skills & Expertise:
- Lean Processes
- Team Work Concepts
- Continuous Improvement
- Ergonomic Workplace Design
- Design for Manufacturing
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Material Handling Processes
- Blueprint Reading for Industry
Randy's goal is to identify and develop opportunities for creating a safe, productive, and worker friendly environment for all areas of manufacturing.
- Doctorate course work from the University of North Dakota
- Masters of Science Degree from Bemidji State University-Industrial Education.
- Bachelors of Science Degree from Bemidji State University-Industrial Education.
Randy Wentzel, Manufacturing Specialist
Customized Training Center
Alexandria Technical & Community College
1601 Jefferson Street
Alexandria MN 56308
Toll Free: 1-888-234-1313