Please read through the following information before clicking on the login button below.
To avoid registration cancellation, please make payment arrangements by the dates below. Students who have their registration cancelled for non-payment on the first date may not be able to get back into all of their classes. Students who have their registration cancelled on the final date will not be able to re-enroll in their classes. Please make payment arrangements before the deadline.
The registration cancellation for non-payment dates are
- First cancellation: April 28, 2014
- Final cancellation: May 23, 2014
- First cancellation: August 4, 2014
- Final cancellation: August 29, 2014
- First cancellation: December 18, 2014
- Final cancellation: January 16, 2015
Please Note: Tuition and fees are determined each year by the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System Board of Trustees.
When registering for summer classes, please complete the 2014 Summer Semester Application for Financial Aid.
Students must pay their tuition and fees by the above dates or they may automatically get dropped from all their classes, unless they fall into one of the following categories:
- Students who have filed and are waiting approved financial aid from federal or state sources. You may complete the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.gov. Please note that it may take up to seven (7) days before ATCC is notified of your application.
- Students who are enrolled in the Post-Secondary Enrollment Options Program
- Students who have been in the military and are waiting funding from the Veterans Administration and have a deferment in place
- Students attending under a consortium agreement with another MN state college or university
- Students who pay in full
- Students who submit a down payment of 15% or pay $300, whichever is less
- Students who enroll in an approved payment plan
- Students who have a third party payment authorization on file in the business office such as CEP, employer, etc.
If you complete the FAFSA or meet one of the above criteria, your registration will NOT be cancelled by the college. You are responsible to cancel your registration by the posted add/drop dates in the course schedule or pay any balance due. Non-attendance or non-payment is not a cancellation and you will be held responsible to pay any amount owed on your account.
If you are also enrolled at another MnSCU college, it is your responsibility to know their payment deadlines and policies.
2014 Summer Financial Aid Application**
** Required for Summer Aid