Alexandria Technical & Community College Foundation (ATCCF) was established in 1971 as the fundraising arm of the college. Over the years, thousands of students have benefited from ATCCF scholarships as well as from in-kind donations of equipment.
This past year the Board announced our new Together...We Have It All campaign. We extend a heartfelt thank you to those who have already chosen to help us with our mission. We encourage others to join us by supporting our students, our college and the community in which we live.
The Alexandria Technical & Community College Foundation (ATCCF) exists to support the mission of the college.
We will do this by:
- Ensuring awareness of the strengths and needs of the institution within the communities we serve
- Cultivating significant individual, corporate, and private foundation friends for the Institution (college)
- Securing funds for the future growth and development of the college
We will facilitate philanthropic giving to ATCCF by:
- Serving as a gateway for all philanthropy
- Maintaining complete giving history for all donors at ATCCF
- Preparing philanthropy figures as completely as possible for external sources
- Acting as responsible stewards for funds received
The Alexandria Technical & Community College Foundation is committed to the continued development of a highly efficient and effective process of raising and disseminating funds that positively impact the economic vitality of our students, college, and communities.
The foundation has evolved as a leader among Minnesota's two year colleges and is excited to offer students on-campus housing this year for the first time. Foundation Hall officially opened its doors to students August 2012, offering students a private bedroom within a two or four-bedroom unit. For more information... www.alextechhousing.com