ATCC Foundation Bookstore Textbook Return Policy
A student may return a textbook within 5 working days from the beginning of the semester.
- Students must have their receipt and Student ID.
- Students enrolled in late start classes have 5 working days after the class first meets to return a book.
- Receipt, student ID, and class schedule must accompany returns.
- New and packaged items MUST be in the same condition as purchased.
- If the condition warrants, 50% of the original price may be offered.
- Loose-leaf and shrink-wrapped bundles are not returnable if opened.
- CDs, diskettes, passcodes, and software included with book or standalone must be unopened.
- Return payments are refunded in the same manner as the original purchase.
- Books purchased after the return policy dates are not accepted for return.