Alexandria Technical & Community College creates opportunity for individuals and businesses through education, innovation, and leadership. The college's high-quality technical and transfer programs and services meet their needs, interests, and abilities and strengthen the economic, social, and cultural life of Minnesota's communities.
To be the premier institution of career preparation and comprehensive lifelong learning.
Alexandria Technical & Community College values:
- Legacy of dedication and pride in its long standing traditions and rich history of being the college that cares.
- Relationships with students, faculty, and staff working together to build a supportive and encouraging environment that is built on integrity, respect, and trust.
- Partnerships with industry, P-16 education, the community, and the ATCC Foundation.
- Development of its students, faculty, and staff to empower each person to make a difference by investing in lives.
- Excellence in student success outcomes, which reflect its high expectations for hard work, passion, and never settling for mediocrity.
- Learning supported by applied and active curricula designed to mentor students in their individual learning and success through encouraging relationships.
- Diversity as the foundation to appreciating differences and including people and ideas in a supportive environment.
- Leadership in the community, the system, and the marketplace that is sustained through stewardship of resources and commitment to empower each member of the team.
- Innovative culture that promotes curiosity, creativity, passion, intuition, vision, and persistence.