The Alexandria Technical & Community College Foundation is committed to providing scholarship funds for students attending the college. The Foundation awards over $400,000 in scholarships each year to deserving and qualified students.
Scholarship Deadlines For 2017-2018:
April 3, 2017 - Fall Semester
November 1, 2017 - Spring Semester
Things to know BEFORE starting the online scholarship process:
- Know the degree you are planning to obtain (AA, AAS, Diploma, etc.)
- Know your ATCC student ID number (8 digit number)
- Use your most recent cumulative GPA when asked for a GPA
- You will need to request a letter of recommendation from a reference (you will email them the link in AwardSpring)
Access additional scholarship sources from www.fastweb.com and www.collegenet.com or contact Amy Zenner, Scholarship Coordinator.
- Awards are disbursed to high school graduates or equivalent.
- ATCC Foundation scholarship awards are based on funds available.
- ATCC Foundation scholarship awards are included in the total financial aid award. For more financial aid information click here.
- If scholarship recipient terminates enrollment prior to disbursement, he or she will relinquish rights to further benefit under the award.
In general, applicants will be notified of awards via email within 4 weeks of the deadline.