Speech-Language Pathology Assistants always work under the supervision of a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist in school districts, special education districts, and healthcare facilities. Depending on the work environment, SLPAs may work with children and/or adults.

Job Search

Below are external websites that provide important career information and current job postings. These sites are not part of Alexandria Technical & Community College, and the college has no responsibility for the content of the sites listed.

Possible Job Titles

Speech-Language Pathology Assistant